September is only a few days away and we can almost smell the pumpkin spice filling the fall air. Along with our favorite tasty coffee drink, September brings the first day of fall, college football, and a full social calendar. Here’s everything you need to do before the end of summer.
1. Celebrate Labor Day at Oz & Malibu’s Surf Bar on September 1.
2. Spend your day with your furry friend at the grand opening party of Precious Paws Boutique on September 7.
3. Pretend you’re in the royal family while enjoying afternoon tea with Croissants Bistro and Bakery on September 7.
4. Kick-off football season on September 8 at Liberty Tap Room’s Football Kick-Off Party!
5. Have a romantic date night at New York Prime for the Wente Vineyards Wine Dinner and enjoy a fine selection of wines on September 12.
6. Flip into National Gymnastics Day on September 14 with Thomas Gymnastics at the Beach during their free event!
7. Bring home a new pet and pottery at Harry the Potter’s Adoption Event and Ceramic Project on September 14.
8. Show off your Disney knowledge on September 19 at The Tin Roof’s Disney trivia night.
9. Head over to Marina Park at Grand Dunes on September 21 for a Long Bay Symphony Concert & Oyster Roast.
10. Throw it back with some of the best Motown hits at The Tin Roof on September 22 at the Motown & Mimosas brunch.
11. Get ready for Fall with Ten Oaks Middle School at their Make & Take A Fall Wreath craft event on September 25.
What are you most excited for?