Fall is here and it’s finally cooling down! Enjoy the beautiful weather and get in the autumn spirit by checking out some of these awesome activities happening in Myrtle Beach this October!
- Enjoy the experience of the Pawleys Island Festival of Music and Art, which takes place every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until the 19th.
- If you’re feeling active, check out the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon, 5K, and Doggie Dash held on October 20th.
- Animal lovers should look into the Zookeeper for the Day event at Brookgreen Gardens on the 16th. Participants will help zookeepers with their daily animal care routines.
- Bring your kids to the Ripley’s Boo Splash Halloween Bash, which will be featuring a live DJ, food, games, and more. The Bash is being held on October 19th.
- Immerse yourself in Greek culture during the St. John’s Greek Festival, which offers delicious homemade food, live music, dancing, and more. The festival starts on the 17th goes until the 20th.
- History buffs should check out the Market Common Military History Tour, which is a one hour guided trolley tour followed by a one hour catered reception, held on Friday the 25th.
- Bring your kids to Boofest! At Barefoot Landing on the 26th, which is holding a kids and pets costume contest, in addition to providing live performers and entertainment for families.
- If you feel like a costume contest yourself, check out the Halloween Bash on the Avenue, which is held on the same day and features music, giveaways, and prizes.
- Watch grab a few chairs or a picnic blanket and watch the lights during the Halloween Fireworks Extravaganza on the 31st.