Featured Image Credit: Charlie Graingers Myrtle Beach Facebook
There is nothing better than a delicious meal after a long, hot day filled with beach activities and with over 1,500 restaurants to choose from Myrtle Beach is sure to have something for every foodie! Yet, when it comes to that cheat meal you’ve been looking forward to all week, we’ve narrowed it down to these top 5 spots that are sure to satisfy your every taste bud:
- Croissants Bistro & Bakery- Located in a shopping center just a few blocks off the main highway, Croissants Bistro & Bakery is a charming French-themed restaurant that serves brunch, lunch, and dinner- but brunch is where it’s at! From banana foster french toast topped with house-made whipped cream to breakfast style southern plates like shrimp n’ Grits, and freshly baked croissants, it’s safe to say this menu is a win! Reservations and an empty stomach are advised in advance! (Ps. they also have a make-your-own Bloody Mary Bar which is a great plus!)
- Art Burger Sushi Bar- This restaurant has literally everything in its title- Art, burgers, and sushi all in one establishment! Enjoy great views of the ocean while choosing from a variety of craft burgers (named after famous artists/artwork) such as The Dali– a delicious stack of grass-fed beef, Pico de Gallo, Guac, Lettuce, Roasted Garlic Sriracha, and cheddar cheese served inside warm tortillas! And if you want to go for the sushi side of things, they are just as creative!
- Charlie Graingers- Served with a smile in a classic Americana atmosphere, hot dogs, brisket, and bbq are at the heart of this restaurant. And if that alone weren’t enough to sell you, it’s the unique twist they put on these southern favorites that will have you in heaven. For example, try one of their “World-Famous” hotdogs like the Lou’s Way– topped with homemade pimento cheese, Chipotle Chili, Jamaican Relish, Slaw, and onions, it is surely unlike any other hot-dog you’ve had before! And while you’re at it don’t forget to try one of their House-made Sandwiches piled high with brisket and bbq sauce!
- Extreme Pizza- This list wouldn’t be complete without pizza! Extreme Pizza, located right by Broadway at the Beach, takes pizza to the extreme with their creative combinations. They literally call themselves “freethinking, pizza connoisseur daredevils” and after a look at their menu, it’s easy to see why- Just check out their Paia Pie, a local favorite topped with mandarin oranges, Canadian bacon, pineapples, mozzarella, and cheddar. Also, with vegan and gluten-free options, they truly have something for everyone!
- International Cafe- This tiny hole-in-the-wall is a local favorite situated right in the heart of North Myrtle Beach at 221 Main St. Equipped with a variety of 40 different sandwiches, 60 beers from around the world and a wide array of appetizers this place is sure to hit the spot and be your best-kept secret! Rumor has it that the staff and service are amazing too!